Friday, April 17, 2015

Review -Maybelline BrowIt Challenge prize



For someone who rarely win anything, it is a nice surprise to be one of the winner for Maybelline BrowIt challenge, which require you to draw only one brow on your face and compare it to non-brow side, after and before using their new BrowIt brow pencil.

I got mine in Brown and even though it say brown, it surely doesn't look like one. It is more of taupe color.

Back to my prize, I received Color Sensation lipstick in Pink Peony, BB Cream in Natural , Eyeshadow in Sparkle Grey , and BabyBliss balm in Orange. 

One instagrammer commented that Maybelline does not give the prize as advertised when Maybelline announced that the winner will receive prize value of RM 200.  We'll how it goes since Maybelline will look into it.

Anyway, this is the look that I create using all of the products given. You can say it is like a first impression review.

I will be using other brand as well, just telling you guys upfront.

1. Lip balm
This has a nice hydrating feeling to it and give a tint of pink on lips.

2. Eyeshdow on lid, Smokey or minus the dark grey to make it day friendly.


3. BB cream
Unfortunately, the color is too white and I ended up use loads of bronzer correct it.


4. Lip stick in Pink Peony, it wasn't the best color on me, I ended up gave to my mom. 

5. Add fake eyelashes, blusher and bronzer by Urban Decay Flushed; eyeliner from Maybelline Masterliner; In2It brow pencil in Chestnut and concealer by Tarte.

Thank you, Maybelline and thank you for your time.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment