Monday, April 6, 2015

Review - Food/ Restaurant - Mohammad Chow Restaurant


Since I am keeping the goal of trying new places to eat outside, this discovery is truly a great one.
I think I stumble upon this restaurant by blogger or a website. Whatever it is, it deserved a hug since this has been my favorite food place to be. 

No fancy- mancy interior but oh-my-god worthy of delicious cuisine. 

My parent enjoyed the foods as well and planned to go there again with menu on their mind. They are loving it as much. 

We took 2 Fried Rice, mine was Yong Chow and my dad was salted fish. Practically they are the same except one put salted fish on top of it.




Vegetable with oyster sauce (small) 



Butter Milk Sauce Chicken
(small) 



Beef Ginger Sauce (small)



Prawn Fritters (small)


Every dish is in small size and believe me, it is enough for 4. Taste was excellent and for once, I thought why am dieting again? 

If you are thinking of Chinese Muslim foods, please check this place out : 

Perdana Business Centre

3-1, Jalan PJU 8/5h, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor

03-7731 6383


Happy Eating y'all! 


Love, 

 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Shareena for your kind review. See you again soon!
    Mohammad Azimullah
    CEO
    Mohammad Chow Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope we didn't damage your diet too much 😊

      Delete