Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Plumy Look

I should wear plum lipstick too, that was on my mind when I finish the look and took a pic of it. 


Oh well, after a week of feeling like crap and down with fever, I painted my face to make me feel better. 

Alas,plumy look is here starring Too Faced Chocolate Bar and Tartelette. 


Here are the step by step: 


1. Salted Caramel (too faced)  on crease blend it outward.


2. Best Friend (Tarte) on crease, deepen the crease and blend it with Salted Caramel. 


3. Black Forest Truffle (TooFaced) on lid 


4. Cherry Cordial (Too faced) on crease to blend it with. 



5. Clean fluffly brush to soften every thing. 


6. Eyebrow (In2It in Chestnut) 


7. Fake lashes by Diamond Lash. 


8. Lipstick (Loreal in Beige Sienna) 



After all that, I could go on a date, with myself. 

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment