Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review - Tartelette Palette, Marajuca Oil & BB Primer


A heaven for me at the moment, a minimalist dream of this put me in a good sleep.

A recent purchase does good for my soul at the moment when the urge of discovering a hype products are within my reach now.

Tartelette palette with 12 all matte shadows, Marajuca oil & BB primer. BB primer was an impulse buy since it was stacked near the cashier counter. That cashier counter is.seductress, I always seem to get those petite size products and it does work for someone like me who rarely finish beauty products.

First impression of palette, gorgeous colors, travel friendly and highly pigmented shadows.

The other products will have to wait.. I havent test it fully.

Now back to my wandering dream.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment