Saturday, March 14, 2015

Galaxy/Galazy Makeup of the day

I see galaxy in my mind and try to capture it on my eye with help of Urban Decay Vice 3 palette. 
I was having a make up block a few weeks now due to the fact that my work has a total control over it and I am taking the control back with playing with make up... it released stress in some way. 

I am pretty sure you know what I mean. 


geezzz... close up look.. :) 

Eyes: 

Urban Decay , remember? Vice 3? :) 

" Undone" - All over my lid up to brow bone.

" Angel" - Taupe color on crease 

"Freeze" - Outer corner of the eyes and wing a bit. 

"Lucky- my fav gold on lid. 


Face: 

Prep with Benefit's POREfessional

Estee Lauder Double Wear in Tawny (It look super white in pic but in real life, it blends well) 

Maybelline Mineral Concealer in 02 - I just bought this so I am in trial on deciding if I really love it. 

Tarte eye gel mousse in Medium Brown.




hmm... I should do a short tutorial..if I can do it.. so can you :) serious..:) 

Bye for now.. 

muah.. muah.. 

More of this look, I called it Galaxy..or Galazy .. because I am that Lazy to think of any other name. 




Without presence of flash camera, I look different. 




Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment