Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lunar New Year, A braid bun & Red Lippie

While firecrackers are having an annual war and kids and moms screaming simultaneously on this joyous Lunar New Year, it always daunt me to do an updo that is so complicated and gives a wow impression on my relatives but after all the helping with my mom and doing zillions chores before any big occasions, I always end up put it in bun. 

So I  think my hair do is so simple, it only need a braid and roll it up into a bun ..{any kind of braid} and a big bow  clip.

Though as I approaching my mid 30's, bow has become somewhat kid-dish to me but did I listen to myself? of course not. It can be done with a bright color ribbons and smaller bow. 





Pair it with Red Lippie by Bourjois Velvet lipstick in Grand Cru, it last longer and perhaps a good point to make to your nagging relatives with red lipstick.



Have a great Lunar New Year to all my Chinese friends and colleagues. May this goat year bring more prosperity and health and enjoy with your loved ones! 






No comments:

Post a Comment