Saturday, November 1, 2014

Things I Could Not Leave My House Without

It is raining cats and dogs here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and well, it is matter of fact is raining season until February at least. 

Since comfy and practicality is my go to attitude, there are two things I need to have in my bag all the time. 

1. Flip flop/slippers 

I made habit to bring extra flip flop in my bag since this raining season start and no need to wonder why my bag are always heavy or big. 

I can recommend Ipanema slippers/sandals because they look gorgeous and they last longer, how long? Quite long because I have the same Ipanema slippers for more than 4 years and it never fails me, through
rain, beaches and walking, the color remained and the upper slipper remain and can be re-intact even after I almost become a snatch victim. True story.



 Price range RM 30 -  RM 90. 
Ipanema 

2. Umbrella 

While in Asia, umbrella is important and you know it.

I got my umbrella at Feuzu, a small umbrella shop at Level 6 Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. There are a lot of cute umbrellas but mine is bigger and wider and it can cover at least 3 person. Downside, it only have one color when I bought it and it is boring.

 This is my umbrella Jumbo Scottish the name.


JUMBO-SCOTTISH

Well, practical wins. Price range at RM 50- RM 100 ++. Check out their website.They have lot of other designs.

Even for your dogs..


DOG UMBRELLA

That's it! I can go without my makeup but without umbrella and slippers in Oct til Feb is crazy talk. 

Have a great day! 

Love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment