Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review - Interstellar



Interstellar is my horror movie. It is horror that I keep imagine what would I do in space with relativity and time are pretty much different on earth and being in the middle of space and darkness... darkness on earth I can cope since I can run but in space, where Can you run?

It was directed and produced by Christopher Nolan, the man who also directed Inception, so do not watch if you want to watch light hearted movie. 

I don't want to crack myself to understand the astronaut jargon or physics terms in the movie but it won't left you totally lost either. 

It is beautiful and horror movie at the same, the vision of space, the black bole, and everything in between connect beautifully. 

Go and watch it. I was at the edge at my seat when the wave in..  

 (This is how I look like when the wave saying hello)
photo credit 



What are you waiting for? Go and watch it.






Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment