Sunday, November 23, 2014

Review-BeYu Lip Creme

This dark lips aren't showing when I need them to be and it looks so appropriate when it is not to wear it for work. 



The flash and lighting made it less appealing but it is a cool dark maroon color in person. It is grundgy lip color, I say. 

I don't know how to describe this lipstick. It is more like a gloss but thicker. I love the texture of it and when I learned BeYu sold here, I rushed to their store and I couldn't find the exact product. Quite dissappointed but alas I am glad that I've been introduced to this BeYu cosmetics and found that they have other quality products. It was a sample given to me in The Lilac Box. 

Since it is a lipstick gloss, the staying power isn't there and I need to keep reapplying whenever my mouth moves.

Ok ok I just kidding. No staying power nevertheless. Perhaps some lip primer would do. I should try that. 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment