Sunday, May 5, 2013

ZA Deep Cleansing Oil

ZA Deep Cleansing Oil



Forever is a long time and hence it is taking me forever to do a review. The point was, I want
to give full length of review on products I used and give my bloody honest review.
The pro of this experiment is, it is more reliable and more in-depth. The cons of this experiment is  I don't remember most of my points! lol! ok ..ok .. ok ..


ZA Deep Cleansing Oil





(photo credit: ZA Deep Cleansing Oil)



 I don't even remember to take pic of my own Cleansing Oil (aiyayaya, *face palm*) 

I have been using this oil for more than 3 months and in that 3 months,
no breakouts whatsoever while using this oil, good point for ZA!

I bought this oil because I do not have enough money to buy DHC cleansing oil that people
raving about. ^_^
It is alot cheaper and it was on promo price at Watson's so being cheap ass, I bought it.

This is my desperado purchase and I am glad it does not give me crap.


Since you have to use this oil on dry hands and dry face, it does it job to remove residue/heavy make up
and it removed waterproof mascara briliantly!. It leaves my skin feeling refresh after rinse it with water but i tend to scrub it too much and too long, it will leave my skin
rather "tight".

I do however cleanse it again with mild cleanser after few hours before I go to slumberland.
Probably I shouldn't but I feel more extra clean when I did  cleanse it again.

Like any other oil, I could not compare to any other oil cleanser as I dont have any other.. hehehheheheheh...

Ok ok .. bad joke...


Overall, it is a good cleansing oil.


Will I purchase it again? probably if I am desperate again :)


                                                                             ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment