Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving and Makeup

Thanksgiving and I have a crush. 



Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and bosses. It has been a great week to work as almost everyone took half day. *grin* Anywho..I have a crush and it is blue and I am wearing it. 

It is from MAC palette, A FAKE MAC palette. Yes, guilty as charge. We (Malaysian) are like any third world country, we sell fakes in open air, over the street where people passing by and even policy buy fakes! ^_^ ok, I am not supporting fake. I just making a point that I did buy fake and it is the first and the last thing I'll do. 

I will talk about MAC fake palette, if you want and have request for it but for now, I just want to show you my look I created out of boredom and after awhile MIA without make up, I feel awkward and clueless about blending etc.. 

This is the look, 







 Here's the culprit.








 THE FAKE MAC Palette....


 

                                  


                     til next time!  Happy Weekend!!!




                                                            ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment