Monday, November 26, 2012

eye makeup


   Not-So-Natural Eye Make up




I would say so-so natural.. It just happened that I get bored when I think I did natural eyes and end up smoking it. GREAATT.... well.. natural smokey then?!. 

I created this look from Sleek "Storm" Palette that I bought a few days ago. I am officially in love with Sleek palette. Why? It is so pigmented, and creamy like texture, I don't need a primer to make it stand out~ How awesome! 



Of course, only for this purpose and I don't go anywhere. If I were going out, I'll definitely wear primer underneath. 

To make it more lazy natural smokey eye look, I just skip mascara. It was awkward at first but it turns out alright. ^_^ 

Steps: 

1. U must have an eye. So prep it and it better be clean. I am not responsible for any damages on your eyes. 


  
 2. Add lighter color half of your lid and another half a bit darker color. 



 
 3. Line your eyes with eyeliner. I am using Kajal by Miss Rose. 






 4. Smudge it outward....... 





5. You're done~! yay! 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment