Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend


Weekend Looks and A Gift




 It is my birthday week and I got a gift from Sephora. It is a body lotion and I am totally grateful for it. ^_^ I never buy anything from Sephora brand before. Maybe I will after this delicious smell body lotion.

What do you guys get for birthday from Sephora?



               This is CattyPuss. She is my model. I can't afford to hire a model so she's my model for now..


I wish they would give a make up palette.. haha! I wish! I bet they will have to give it every day for whole year and I will be waiting patiently every year for October to come.


Usually if I go out, I love do a natural eye look. It is the most make up look that I have been going back again and again. I think every girl has their natural look as they favorite make up look ^_^.


Saturday Natural Look: I used Wet & Wild palette in Vanity and dark purple from some palette that I am too lazy to check.. ^_^








Sunday Natural look using Essence "Over the Taupe" Palette and Ardell False Lashes.




Quick review on Ardell Lashes, the most comfortable and natural looking false lashes I ever worn. It is only RM22 from Sephora and I think I will have a long term relationship with this lashes. ^_^










Have a great day !!!

2 comments:

  1. That lashes looks so natural! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. righhtt??? it is so comfortable wearing it, it does not make you feel heavy on the eyelids like cheap ones and plus, this is reasonably price.

      Delete