Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stamp Nails!

Essence Stamp Nail Set




I love the idea of stamping nails..and it is easy.. is it? Not in my position.... I don't have that special nail polish and I just used my old thick Wild and Crazy nail polish. So the pay off of my stamping is just OK.
A few month ago, my sister went to Germany and I asked her to buy me this nail stamp set from Essence. It is darnnnn cheapo! I should have asked her to buy me more than one! Never mind... 

 
Inside the stamp set..... 




I have a good hard lesson not to buy a very filthy cheap stamp set... it doesn't work at all... but ....
Essence is great! Genuinely great to work with.. easy picking up colors and clean as well.. Cheap and quality!

 As being extra diligent, I've put all the image on my nails ... ( not all, I only have 10 fingers)... Mind you that the image is a bit crocked as this is my first time applying it so ..it is a bit mess... :) I just embrace the imperfection... 





I think we don't have this brand here in Malaysia no more as I saw the shop selling this over the weekend is closed and had a Clearance Sale! :( I missed it!!!! UGh!.... Another brand shutting down just as I begin to love it... sighh... 

Have a greeaatt dayy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment