Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CAT LOCKET


I am on my way to  be Crazy Cat Lady .......

Once there was a girl who adore cats but recently she love collecting them in merchandise items. Every things has cat element in it. 

It get worse when she found out there is a website with cute long necklace/ locket for cat lovers. 
 













 It is not particularly for cats only but the images that they used are vintage which made it harder for her not to be Crazy Cat Lady..... The end. :) 


This was locket I bought from the website, I bought it as soon as I laid my eyes on it. Price RM28, it doesn't put a hole on my purse.... :) 






Go and Check the website out! :) For accessories lovers...

A peek of stuffs their selling....





                                                                
                                                                 
** p/s: I am not affiliated with this company. All my purchases are from my own hard earn money. Unless stated otherwise. **



                                                                Have a Great Tuesday!
                                                              ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment