Thursday, December 29, 2011

 Purple & Turquoise Look


This was yesterday look, I know I know.. :) I LOVE PURPLE. REALLY.MUCH. It is such a pretty color on brown eyes.Agree?!!!! YOU SHOULD! MUA HA HA HA. Ok, on other note, this perhaps an inspirations for welcoming 2012.




Colors on my sweet eyes

EYELID:
H&M Purple 
This eyeshadow won't pick up on normal brush and I just found out that it is easily pick up from synthetic brush.. NOW I KNOW since I BOUGHT IT ZILLIONS YEARS AGO... OK, it was a year ago... STILL! 

 


Manly 120 (Usual culprit)



LINER TURQUOISE

I just used this combination of colors to get that turquoise color to POP in the picture.



FACE 

LUMENE TIME FREEZE ( MOCHA) + REVLON PHOTOREADY (008 GOLDEN BEIGE)

LIP

MAYBELLINE ( MAYBE I BORN WITH IT *singing background*) COLOR SENSATIONAL
ICED CARAMEL




There you have it. EASY, no? Just keep blending....*kiss on cheek* ok? that's all folks! :)



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, 
PLEASE REFER TO YOUR MAKE UP ARTIST NEARBY 
( not me obviously) :p

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, HAVE A PLEASANT DAY.

8 comments:

  1. ohh love the shimmer you got on! this is a pretty party look for nye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShareenaShaharruddinDecember 29, 2011 at 7:41 AM

    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a great job !!!! love this look and the girl sign on the pallet colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple on brown eyes is so pretty, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ShareenaShaharruddinDecember 29, 2011 at 8:22 PM

    yay! you agree! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ShareenaShaharruddinDecember 29, 2011 at 8:23 PM

    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ShareenaShaharruddinJanuary 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM

    thank you, Maryam! :)

    ReplyDelete