Monday, December 12, 2011

30 Days Make Up Challenge - Day 22

Favorite toner

and another story......


 
 I don't wear toner. I feel it is highly unnecessary for me. I have bad skin (oily/sensitive/ acne prone) so using toner doesn't help me at all. If you have some miracle toner, please recommend.





Because this make up challenge is rhetoric to me, I will substitute it with things I love...

bubbles
photo: bubbles




*Braids
photo: braid



Cake batter....hmmmm....
photo:yum




have a gorgeous day!


3 comments:

  1. My skin is the same, so toner is non existent in my world too. And mmmmm cake batter *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that hat braid style is soooo hot!!! i wish i knew how to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TheMOM:yup! nay for toner!

    @Maryam: It is! me too! perhaps a shoulder length bob can achieve this bob... :)

    ReplyDelete