Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twilight


TWILIGHT MAKE UP LINE

No offense to Twilight fans but I don't particularly like Twilight Saga but because I adore make up, I am impressed they even have make up line.  


Volturi Twilight



 Luna Twilight




'
 Immortal Perfume 
 


NOX Twilight



 The price is not bad for US dollar but of course I am at Malaysia and if and I reiterate IF the cosmetic line is here in Malaysia, it would  be 4 times the price and EXPENSIVE for us. OR IS IT HERE IN MALAYSIA that I don't know about?

I think my mom would like this. She's a big fan of that sparkle boy. 



ALL IMAGES ABOVE ARE FROM THEIR WEBSITE: WWW:TWILIGHTBEAUTY.COM




4 comments:

  1. Lol! They make Twilight mu?? The red polish IS cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Had no idea there was Twilight makeup!! This will make the fans go crazy :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will make they go crazy!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete