Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nail Arts

Gradient or Ombre Nail Art


I have a hard time doing this nail art. For some people it is pretty easy but perhaps I am over think it OR over doing it.My previous attempts were unsatisfactory but I gave it a try again today and I am pretty pleased with the result. yay! ^_^


 This is my crews for making this happen.Thank you guys.



I only used normal foundation sponge and if I did it without patting lightly on some paper, some of sponge can actually left stain on my nail.**pissed** so I was very patience and it paid off! ^_^



I was pleased with the results and yes, that's my phone and I do not have BlackBerry nor Iphone until this phone is crush into bits and pieces then I will consider to buy a new ones- ^_^I'm that in love with this Nokia.



Up close












Have a nice Tuesday, darlings! 




2 comments:

  1. looovely gradient my darling!!! way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maryam: Thanks, sweetie! it is always fun to see my own nails so pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete