Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Accessories

 A KITTY MEETS PEACOCK

I love cute things and so are you! ^_^ I mean who doesn't? I found these rings at Sungei WANG. My Favorite Place in the world. Like seriously. No matter how far I go, my heart will always be in SUNGEI WANG. ^_^




So this cute rings are RM10 each. Not Swarovski, Habib Jewels or Cartier. If you want to brag me about having those expensive jewels, be my guess, as if I care. ( actually, I do and I will kill you tonight)

 Have a nice night!








6 comments:

  1. i love sungei wang so,so much! yay for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ati: yay! ^_^

    @breakingrumours: yes it is! I can't stop looking at it.. too cute! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL!!! "And I will kill you tonight" HAHAHA! You're so funny! Loooveee those rings! So cute!! Too bad we don't have that store here.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Red Lip: Thanks, sweetie!! well.. I am sure you will find other cute stuff from your place! ^_^

    @Vintage: Thanks, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete