Monday, October 24, 2011

Make UP Tribute to Marco Simoncelli

(20 January 1987 – 23 October 2011)


A 24 year old Italian Motogp racer who died on 23rd Oct 2011 at Sepang, Kuala Lumpur.
I am quite a big fan of MotoGP and this tragic sadden me to see raising star to be taken away so early. I do like big bikes but not Harley Davidson.

I got this inspiration from his racing suits.

(photo: RIP Marco )

There are much color combo and I like yellow and orange combos and to think that
this Wednesday my Hindu friends are celebrating Diwali day so this look is a tribute and also an idea.


Lighter note:

I got a new false lashes. It was RM1.50 each at Sungei Wang. It is dirt cheap and though I love the bargain but you get what you pay because usually this dirt cheap false lashes look very fake and somehow it is too long or too short and it can irritates your lids. So from now, I will buy Ardell from Sephora. ^_^





Have a great Tuesday!
and
Happy Diwali Day to Hindu friends!



4 comments:

  1. sooo sad... I'm sure he would love your tribute, you look stunning darling :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maryam: Thanks, sweetie! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cute i love your blog
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sadee: Thanks, Sadee dear!! Thanks for stopping by! ^_^

    ReplyDelete