Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eye Makeup : Halloween

Halloween Inspired


Hello darlings!


This is a Halloween inspired make up look with a surprise (?) I am making this look wearable.You can skip the leopard lipstick though if you want to wear it outside looking normal.

I am using Manly 120 palette. All the way baby. ^_^  My contact lens is from Beuberry range in Grey.


Nothing here....


Nope, here either...


But...... Surprise



I told you.... it's kinda surprise 



This the up close of my leopard lips..


Oh I don't wear foundation.. it's 2 am.. ^_^

Hope you like it! ^_^

Have a great Halloween!



7 comments:

  1. you are sooooo cute!!! love this look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage: Thanks, sweetie!!!

    @Maryam: Thanks, Maryam ^_^

    @Red Lips: Thanks, sweetie! I had fun doing it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. the leopard is sooo cute! and with orange- very original :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i like how your eyes match your lips--pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pop: Thanks, sweetie! ^_^ *blush*

    @OhToBeMuse: Thanks, sweetie..! ^_^

    ReplyDelete