Sunday, August 21, 2011

Make Up Idea for Raya@ Aidilfitri



Next week will be Raya! ^_^ I am excited because after 2 years being apart from family especially for big occasion like this, I feel like a kid again. ^_^

So I came up with simple look for Raya ^_^ . This is why I love doing eye make up, you can wear it as it is or.. add more color to make a different.



Only green

102_0486

102_04921



Then my hand start feeling itchy and putting on blue color on outer corner.



102_0499



102_0505



simple, yes?

who said eyeshadow is difficult?







Yay! this is my 300th post! ^_^ who knew I can rambling so much?





8 comments:

  1. you have awesome blending skills as always! 1 more week till raya,so...happy raya in advance :D hehe. and happy fasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you've blended these two colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @breakingrumour: Thank you, sweetie! ^_^

    @Charlotte: Thanks, sweetie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sooo beautiful! I love how you added a little extra something to the green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Red Lips: Thank you, sweetie!! a bit of "extra" doesn't hurt.. ^_^

    @Vintage : Thank you, sweetie!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheers to 300 and to 300 more to come !!!love that green

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Curves Ahead: Thanks, sweetie! yay for 300 and more! Thanks for your support!^_^

    ReplyDelete