Sunday, May 1, 2011

Review: Wild & Crazy Nail Polish - w 24 RED




The only reason I bought this because I wanted to do Lady Bug nail art. ^_^ I don't have much of nail polishes so I just bought this color for that purpose. I am probably not going to wear this alone but it is nice to do some nail art with it.

It cost like 2,95€ at Seppälä and I really like how fast it dries and the color is very vivid though the texture of this nail polish is rather runny almost watery.

Overall, it is great product and I would probably would buy more colors. They really do have wild colors. ^_^




9 comments:

  1. love this! :D
    you have such a great blog!! i am now following you!
    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love red lacquer !!!
    I follow you now and I hope you follow me back so :)

    Kami

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a very good shade of red. it would look great with lady bug nail art on top.

    Don't forget to enter my shimmy fringe necklace giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing beats red nails !!! thanks for liking the office deco your awesome cool new header your other header would always freeze my computer hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. @angela: Thanks! I am following you too! ^_^

    @Olesya & Kamila: Me too! ^_^

    @Oh To be Muse: it is! ^_^ necklace giveaway? right on!

    @Curves ahead Makeup: thank you! I have to do change the header because not only freeze your computer but mine too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!
    Your blog is rlly amazing :P
    I follow you !!
    i invite you to my blog :D
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. @alexandra: hi Alexandra! Thanks for visiting my blog and left a sweet comment... I am following you too.. I wish your blog have translator on it.. and I wish I could read Polish.. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love red--it's perfect!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete