Friday, May 6, 2011

Nail Art: Marbled Nails


I love love this nail art. It is not as messy as I would think though I have to admit when I found out about this technique at first , I just want to do it right away and end up being waayy too messy to clean . So I've put scotch tape around my nails and it is much more nicer and the messy is very very minimal. Remember, if you want to do this, SCOTCH TAPE is a big helper. ^__^






I've used these 3 nail polishes:


Wild & Crazy - Red

H&M - Espresso Me

Models Own- Peach Puff




Video on how you could do it. Seriously, try it. At least once. ^__^



This was happened when I didn't use SCOTCH TAPE. Horrid!




Have a nice weekend!!




11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've tried it before, and it didn't turn out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls!

    @Vintage Makeup: I understand..mine was horrid when I first try it out... It is petty much trial and error.. ^_^ I am sure you will succeed next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those designs are crazy! I love it!

    -Nicole Alicia
    http://nicolealiciaonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails came out super pretty! Your fingers covered in np look cool, like henna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nicole Alicia: Thank you!

    @Red lips, Black Hair: Thank you!.. yeah.. it does looks like Henna.. hmm.. ..perhaps next time I will let it be.. a new trend.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow girl you are seriously phenomenal how brilliant is this i cannot wait to try, really thank you soo much xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. @yeliz: Thank you! please do try it! don't forget the scotch tape!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete